1. I'm convinced the car has one but how do I test that it's working? I've tried shaking I but it's like pushing a wall and the car barely moves lol

2. Either get someone to sit in the car and move about when you've locked it or pop the bonnet, but don't lift it up until you've locked it.

3. Tried the moving about but got nothing, I guess it has to be locked a while? I got a high pitched whine when I opened the door when it wasn't dead locked. I'll do the bonnet.

4. I can set mine of from inside so I'd say you should have one

5. Not impresses by that squeal. Does it do that for 30 seconds and go off properly?

6. Do the R26's even have interior sensors? I've not seen any lol.

7. Mine are on the C pillars facing forward.

8. Clearly I've been looking in the wrong place then lol.

9. Behind you!

10. Pressure washer works, when I wash mine and forget to unlock it the pressure washer sets it of every time. Try it next time you wash the meg.

11. I get the foreign set up at the BP garage to clean it. I haven't got an outside tap on my house. :worried:

12. Ahhh right that's a shame, use the jet wash at Tesco mereway or give me a shout next time your in the area :smile:

13. Usually spraying mine with a pressure washer while it's activated sets the alarm off. Tbh the alarm is quite pathetic and I have to stop activating the pressure washer to hear it. Maybe I'm just old and deaf tho

14. Nope they are rubbish, the first few times it went off I didn't even realise it was mine and it was parked outside the house!