Aircon pipes location

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by Thunderchild702, Oct 18, 2021.

AC/ Aircon

1. AC

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Climate control

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hi there i have just joined you guys today.i am not good at forums at all. bare with me....

i have just got myself a Renault Megane R26 F1. i got it with all the aircon parts in the trunk. the aircon pump is still in place but the stuff that has been taken out is all the pipes, condensor and AC radiator.. i was wanting to know if anyone had pictures of the pipes to the radiator to the condensor and pump ? i have got the manual but doesnt show where they clip in and loop around stuff and etc

Thanks in Advance !

2. Would be worth contacting @matt e as he’s just refitted his and may have pics etc

3. Hey Thanks alot for the reply ! will do. cheers bud

4. matt e

matt e South East RSM Area Rep

Thunderchild702 likes this.
  5. matt e

matt e South East RSM Area Rep

if the ac pump inlet/outlet hasn't been blocked off when the hoses were disconnected dirt may have got in to it. i didn't fit the pipes myself but they go in to the cabin right behind the turbo iirc

6. thanks matt. is yours on the car now ? all good? mine was recently taken off about a month back and the car stood in a garage so hoping no dirt got in there. will just give it a squirt of Air to make sure. any pics of your in place on the car ?