R26.R Airbag light, cruise control fitted

Discussion in 'Electrical & Interior - Security, ICE, Wiring Loom' started by Friggerpants, Apr 19, 2015.

1. So I changed my squib for a megane with cruise and have cruise control working now, however I ran the car with no airbag to test drive before fitting all back together, and now the check airbag light is on. Put it all back together? Plugged in airbag, and lights still on! Do I have to get someone to turn it off with CLIP? Or should it have gone out automatically?

also I noticed there's two harness' that plug in the airbag, blue and a green, however I noticed when I removed the original air a only one was plugged in! Should I plug them both in?

2. Yes both must be pluged in and colormatched (plug/socket)

The light will turn off imediately when there is no fault

3. Feirny

Feirny RSM Admin

Go and see Mick at Diamond.

4. He's servicing it in around two weeks, however I'm going ring next week, and would like to extinguish light before I go.

5. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, had a play round, and with both cables in, airbag lights on. WIth only the blue cable in, it's fine.

Like I said before though, when I took the airbag off before, only one of them was plugged in, but I can't remember if it was the blue or green one!

6. There is some foult than. Haveit checked !!!