After a few Megane Cup 225 parts

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Dolphinsfan13, Nov 23, 2019.

1. I’m looking for some Megane cup parts for my car, it’s a 55 plate car firstly looking fir a standard head unit that must be in good working order , eibach/r26 shocks and springs, must be in good working order, miltek/scorpion cat back exhaust might have a decat too if there’s one available, 18” cup alloys must be in really good condition, not so fussed about tyres but the alloys must be good.
    Also recaro seats.
    I’m in West Yorkshire and can pick up if not too far away p,ease give prices, location and pictures please

2. I may still have a complete 2004 Grey 2 part Head unit - Includes 6 disc changer that fits in lower slot with the main unit in top slot.

Will check over next couple of days, It was all working when I took it out of car a couple of years ago, including the CD changer.

If I can find it you can have it, you would just have to arrange collection from south wales or pay for me to dispatch it

3. Ok thank you, if you could let me know that would be great

4. Will do :smile:

5. I live in Plymouth, but i will be going to Silverstone on the 15th December and Oulton Park on the 17th, could bring them there

6. Any luck with the radio?