ADE tuning

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by legoman, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Hi ,I am looking for a local tuner. ADE tuning in Darwen is well known round here. Has any one had any experience of their maps ?. I know you will all tell me to go to rs tuning in Leeds . Thanks in advance.

2. Where are you and yes, they'll tell you to go to Leeds! Lol

3. Gavin.

Gavin. RSM Admin

There's a good reason for that

4. caymanr26

caymanr26 Events Liason

leeds isnt far from there is it??

5. No it's just having the time to book it in and travel across...

6. Where you based? After speaking to someone on the Clio scene and him saying efi have seen a map done by unicorn in Manchester that's where I will be going.

edit. Map was for a Megane obvs :smile:

7. Gavin.

Gavin. RSM Admin

Just a personal opinion here... if people travel from Europe just to come and see Paul and have their car mapped I find it daft that someone who lives 50/100 miles away won't travel to see him. I wouldn't have taken mine to anyone else.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
  8. Gray

Gray RSM Moderator

RS Tuning.

Job done.

9. But they often have no choice and forums like this are so biased towards RS that they obviously go with this but RS are far from the only mapper of Megane's and I've spoken to a few owners who have had maps completed by other companies without any issues. RS are obviously good but others are just as good.

10. A lot of my mates use ade tuning, one with a forged 225 megane, which they built, 310bhp, one a golf gt tdi running 235 bhp and some stupid amount of torque, the other a mk2 astra gte turbo, running 550bhp detuned from 587bhp, all mapped by Anthony at ade, astra runs 10.3 quarter mile times at 136mph, so I'd say he knows his stuff, boss at work just had his audi tt mapped there also. They all speak in high regard of Anthony.

I'll be heading there for a service and new brakes when they arrive through the post, and any other work that needs doing.

11. Oh and he maps Paul Jordans 750bhp mk1 vw scirocco, so I'd say he's a safe bet.

12. I took my megane rs 250 to ade tuning i would recomend them anytime

13. What car have you got legoman??

14. Standard r 26 with pipercross filter and a Forge re-cerc valve..

15. Newshy jn how dose you're car run is it ok after the remap ?.

16. Ade tuning will look after your car they won't let you leave the garage till its perfect as my car had a leaking pipe from my recirculating valve then he sorted this for free then gave me 309 bhp and 341 ft lb torque

17. Yes car runs perfect not had any problems at all