Sponsored By:  

A little trip across European Peaks (Spain)

Discussion in 'Track Days & Track Driving' started by manugtt, Aug 25, 2021.

1. Maybe this is not the right place to post, anyway here I go!
    This week I thought in a trip for the north of Spain, the idea was to arrive to the end of European Peaks, from my small town Bilbao, and without touching a damn highway. Only pure mountain passes and B roads loads of defiles and valleys.
    Has been around 650kms. of pleasure and yes, my ass looks like a shoe box, but really happy. Take for sure I´m going to sleep very well tonight:wink:
    IMG_3699.PNG
    IMG_3701.jpg
    IMG_3704.JPG
    IMG_3706.JPG
    IMG_3708.jpg
    IMG_3710.JPG
    IMG_3713.jpg IMG_3715.jpg
    IMG_3716.jpg
    I love this apparatus! You can go really fast when know the car and the track. I hope you like the pics:wink:

Bob Thompson, BillyA, Agreen and 5 others like this.
  2. Amazing scenery manu, think we need to organise a club road trip over to you :wink:

ianplymouth likes this.
  3. :grin::grin::grin: That would be wonderful! I´ll be happy to guide you. The north of Spain is full of amazing roads and very good cooking. What more do you want??:tonguewink::tonguewink:

4. Bet that was a great drive in the Megane

manugtt likes this.
  5. Great scenery! :smile: Should be lovely in a Meg.

manugtt likes this.
  6. OMG stunning, im very jealous. I remember a fantastic road on the way to Ronda, a winding, steep road that went up and up and up and up. I was unfortunately in a rental car but the Megane would have loved it. Stunning food, some great people, amazing wine and a bit of bull fighting history... perfect day out.

manugtt likes this.
  7. I'll only come if speeding fines are not UK endorsable.....

When I visited the south of France, I took note of some exceptional and very quiet mountain roads.

Thanks for posting