A/B's LY Megane RS265 Trophy

Discussion in 'Megane Projects' started by anabolic-bear, May 27, 2016.

1. Hi,

I thought I would introduce myself and make a build thread at the same time. I have just purchased my Liquid Yellow Megane RS265 39/50 from K-TEC :smile:

Its completely standard and I absoulty love it! I have a few plans for the car to make it my own and more powerful, so watch this space :smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 27, 2016
  2. MBC

MBC

Lovely car mate and LY is the fastest colour. Where you based?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. HaHa yes it is indeed :smile: Im in Bournemouth,you?

4. Welcome, looks spot on.

5. Lovely color, looks great!

6. So last weekend after picking up the car I decided to give the Megane a proper detail, it wasn’t too bad just few swirls and it was flat.

Process was:

Chemical Guys- Snow Foam

Iron X

Chemical Guys -clay bar

Wash 2 stage bucket method

Used Rupes Bigfoot with Chemical Guys V34,V36,V38 -3 stage

Waxed with DoDo Juice Banana Amour

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. nice...

8. V nice... :-D

9. very nice!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

10. This is awesome mate! Absolutely love the colour! [emoji16][emoji1377]I'm over in Corfe Mullen area and a few of my mates also have RS's, so if you ever fancy going for a drive/meet then give me a shout mate! May see you around! 2b1b4ac29161cda0548bf120cda593e5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Hey,

that would be great :smile: need more people to meet up with for a good drive etc

12. So bit of an update:

Stage 3 hybrid turbo
    pace intercooler
    630cc injectors
    cutom intake
    full ktr exhaust
    re-map
    360-370bhp 420ft/lbs

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jonny157, Nigelo and DeNkO like this.
  13. awesome man :openmouth:

14. Standard internals?

15. That's awesome. I'd love to be doing this, but .... got a baby.... taking all my cash... Damn.

Lol

16. 420lbs torque fuck me I bet that pulls!!

17. Nice !!! Standard clutch too ?

18. Cheers guys :smile: yea it pulls like a train!

Its on standard internals/clutch, should be ok might need a clutch later on but is fine for now!

Going to sort out coilovers next and an oil cooler :smile:

19. Last time we had a meet up here, there was me,a man,and a dog. Unfortunately, his dog died, and he can't be bothered anymore. The time before that, me and another member met, but unfortunately, we could not get out of our cars,because of Midgies. I tried sign language,but he could not understand, so after 5 minutes, we went home. Roll on the next meet.

20. Nice.

Where's the intercooler from?

21. Got a dyno graph?

22. Jesus that must be savage! Mine is 300bhp / 330lb-ft and its pretty quick but damn.

23. Its a rocket! Hybrid spools up so fast no lag! Already had a play with a audi rs6 it was very close!

24. Ah c'mon, you're better than that. Overtaking a GT3 RS on the ring doesn't make the Meg a faster car. I'm sure you do realise this, but it goes without saying that your car is significantly slower than an RS6 when it comes to outright power.

All turbos have lag, by definition.

Back to planet reality, do you have a dyno graph? Would be good to see how the power comes in

25. ok I'm so sorry I misspoke it has lag! But what i was trying to say is that it spools up very fast and it isn't one of those laggy turbos that you don't get max boost pressure until around 4000rpm

I said it was close not I smashed it!

The rs6 only pulled away by few car lengths it couldn't leave me for dead!
    That's not impossible at around 30 mph 3nd gear pull!

Always someone says "oh yea bullshit etc!" Dad was in the car and I said no one will believe me wish I had my go pro!

26. I didn't say I don't believe you, I literally don't care about the RS6 story, just makes you sound a bit silly because clearly it's a significantly faster car and any claim to the contrary is... Well....silly.

So I'm guessing you don't have a dyno graph? Cuz that would actually be useful :-)

27. dyno graph is coming soon :smile: