997 Turbo...

Discussion in 'Other Automotive Brands' started by Greyingfast, Apr 23, 2015.

1. Liquidf1

Liquidf1 Forum Trader

What a great read, have shared the website to a few friends and will post it on Twitter for you.

Can only agree with all your comments, they feel illegal, you plant your foot it them and after catching your breath just laugh and question how the can ok something like this.

You deserve the car after visiting Croydon.

2. Spot on thanks mate appreciate you sharing it and tweeting would be wicked. Love the Croydon comment!!!!!!

3. Awesome read :smile: I too now have to wait until a Tuesday for mine! Tips on how to survive the weekend most welcome :wink:

4. Alcohol and watching endless YouTube clips of the car your getting dulled the pain slightly.

5. That's a great write up. Made me smile and at one point laugh out loud in my very quiet office. Porsches have never really been on my radar! Too clinical and no soul. This has made me think otherwise and highlighted why I should be giving these cars my full attention! Superb Grey, nice one!

6. Haha that's exactly what I did when I was waiting for mine. Was even worse because the car in the videos was actually my car!

7. Like the `2 occasions i made a strange noise`. Nice write up.

8. I think on the contrary that Porsche ooze soul :smile: Since being taken out in a 997 GTS a few years back, I can't look anywhere else for my ideal car.

Money no option - this baby. http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201503191863246/usedcars?logcode=visc

9. OMG, that's an absolute HOG! Want.