R26 630cc injectors

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by aarroncolley, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Just wondering if I was to buy 630cc injectors would I be able to run them trouble free before getting a remap ?

2. your car will run rich everywhere, closed loop lambda will sort the midrange but at top end it will run rich as a dog. You will be able to drive it with them though.

3. I wouldn't fit them without a map, your best bet is to just turn up 20 mins early to wherever your getting it mapped and swap them over in the car park.

As tutuur said it will run rough as fuck and you run the risk of bore wash/ damaged cat etc etc

4. I'm planning on getting it mapped and buying 250 turbo ect to get to 300bhp but my car needs new injectors now along with a load of other stuff that Renault have picked up on as well as loads of electrical faults that makes my megane dash board look like a crimbo tree lmao

5. Same boat mate.
    I cleaned my injectors out for now, pretty easy to do. Then when the times right buy the bigger injectors