56 Plate LY R26 =(

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Tact1calB3ard, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Hiya guys,

okay this is absolutely killing me to do this as i havent even owned the car for a month and i have fallen in love with it, but i am now faced with a potential redundancy (at this time of year i know) and may have to travel and the car will go to waste and will be in need of something much more economical, this really sucks haha!

2007 Liquid yellow Meg R26, im sure you guys know all the specs but has the usual bits that come with an R26. completely standard apart from a forge DV fitted by myself bought from a forum member, i also have the standard recirc valve and original piping as well. car has done just under 83,000 but will go up as i am currently using the car still but it wont be by alot. MOT until July next year, i have some history with it too including a belt change at 60,000, full service history

only bad points really bodywork wise is there is a tiny scuff on rear bumper (may be able to see it on pic), a pimple of a dent in the roof, few odd little stone chips pn the front and the wheels have some kurbing on them, the rest of the car is nice and straight. im really sorry i havent owned this car long enough to really put a details description down.

again i really didnt wanna do this as i love the car, but under the circumstances it will have to be the first this to go. im going to put the car up for what i paid for it at £5250, but i would also be interested in a swap or a deal with a more economical car, the only thing ill say with that though is im not interested at all in a Ford or Vauxhall, you may laugh at me i know but ive had bad experiences with both and vowed never to have one again :wink:

really sorry they are the only 2 pics i have of the car at the moment, ill try get some more when i can. based in West Bridgford, Notts

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]