275 Trophy for Sale in Wakefield

Discussion in 'Megane Discussion' started by Pagey3103, Oct 24, 2014.

1. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

At that price even i would consider it!

Has it got Ohlins?

2. No its not its got 19" wheels reverse camera.

3. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

Shame, Still a cracking buy though, Someone will get a bargain there. Curious as to whether the 275 Trophys are going to hold their value

4. My guess would be yes as it has the akra exhaust

Edit: Maybe not then

5. Creasers in the steering wheel, shocking, my R wheel was the same until I had it done properly, crap

6. For me the ohlins isn't a problem. if your not going to do track days ! cant see the point of spending 2k ! I know a chap with a 275 with them fitted and he has said they are a bit too firm from the factory and he's adjusted them to a cup firmness.

The question I asked myself was how many times would I adjust them, and the answer was once to soften them up !

7. Just got mine with Hastings Direct - no problem with it being a new car. £150 cheaper than Aviva quoted who I was with.

Never heard of this limit before to be honest.

8. All 275s have the akrapovic mate

9. cheers, il see what I get with them

10. Did you get the one from Wakefield Craig ?

11. No mate, I test drove it and it was awsome but the missus isn't keen on black.
    We're going to be ordering a new one in white in a couple of week when we have the money available.
    We weren't happy that Renault have dropped the grey as that's the colour we had our hearts set on

12. Spot on mate, I wanted to order OG but missed the cut off date by a few weeks. Which dealer are you ordering from ? Have you seen the one in the link posted at 24k ?

13. I have mate and its a fantastic price. It says there won't be no more than 2000 miles on the clock aswell when they come to sell it at the end of the month.
    I think il go to Wakefield as they seemed ok when I was there for the test drive and they said they would match the deal you got.
    Althoug, they said the 4 years servicing costs £400. Have you got that included in the package at no extra cost?

14. Yes I have it included due to me ordering it before the 1st of Jan. That's good news that they will match the price !

15. Looks like the one in Wakefield has sold, anyone in here?
    Were hoping to order ours next weekend. Does anyone know if it will be in the batch to be released in March/April or am I too late to get it that early?