275 Trophy for Sale in Wakefield

Discussion in 'Megane Discussion' started by Pagey3103, Oct 24, 2014.

1. For me I couldn't bring myself to get a bmw

2. Never owned one but its starting to look a bit plain just not aggressive looking like the meg does i also think the leon 280 looks plain too

3. The 265 is 0% finance so that makes it 5 grand upwards cheaper.

4. I've ordered a 265 is on 0% finance so it's loads cheaper come back when your actually out laying nearly 30k for a car and not buying cheap second hand cars.

5. I mean you have no idea on how depreciation works

6. That's a dumb fuck quote of ever I've heard it

7. You mean you couldnt afford to buy one

8. Not as daft as buying a 265 when you can get a 275 trophy with a 15% discount and still on 0% ! (And yes you can get that deal if you know the right people)

9. You know what I thought this forum would be mature and not full of know it all fucktards, I've ordered the car because it's what I want to the spec I want and if you think in wing for wanting what I want with my money then piss off to a communist country where there's no freedom of speech and we ask get to fall in love. get some admin to cancel my account I don't want updates from these morons

10. Line not love

11. oh dear, that didn't take long

12. Jake is it? The forum doesn't like you - it's mutual.

So you've bought a car, a few others don't agree with your purchase and you start swearing and calling people's opinion dumb?

I don't agree either for the record and I have put nearly 30k down on a new 275.

13. sirjakethetwit, you seem awfully defensive over people making valid points. Other people's opinions are not personal attacks.

You can get rid of your account yourself you know :wink:

14. I can't afford a trophy R , now that's funny as, I've not ment to offend you mate and sorry if I have, but why the 265 and not the 275 for same ish money is it because you genuinely didn't want a 275 or did you not look into it enough to see that you could of had the 275 instead mate, we've met your a nice guy so
    ike I say sorry sorry if I've offended you in anyway.

15. What are the option list on the 275 including colours

16. Iirc i I believe the options are heated folding mirrors, ohlins dampers are about £2k , pS clip 2 tyres are 1k options and colours are glacier, arctic white, oyster grey, diamond black £600 ish and LY - £1,300 !

(Yes I have been playing on the RS site and tried building my own 275 :smile: couldn't get it below £31k tho)

17. Back in september, I originally ordered a 265 thinking there was no way I would be able to afford a 275 etc.

Spoke to some dudes on another forum and they said to just try for the 275 and speak to the dealer about the best offers. Did as advised and managed to get the 275 for an extra £1.50 a month on pcp.

I know which deal I am happier with :smile:

18. There's a 275 trophy on eBay 2k on the clock akra exhaust for £25k

19. They're seriously tempting.. a few more months and I reckon I'll be enquiring too

20. When are they released

21. If I'd of ordered a 265 id be back at the dealer today having words, dropped a bollock their

22. March

23. So these demo cars are available to buy now but not take till march

24. Jake, if you could get a 275 for same ish money, wouldn't you be tempted to change? I know i would, as Steve said, we have met at Cadwell a while ago and you came across as a really nice fella, this forum is a goldmine for info, you are always going to get peoples opinions, good or bad, not worth throwing toys out of pram .

25. The one on ebay is available from mid January I think.

26. It would now seem that oyster grey has been dropped; only 2xwhite, black and yellow. All the Trophy's built after week 50 will supposedly include the auto-chromatic rear view mirror and the reversing camera as standard, the later of which was also a £150 option. There does seem to be a bit of confusion here with this though and knowing Renault it could all change again.

27. The one in Wakefield is available now mate. New orders are to be ready in march

28. I was at Wakefield Renault yesterday and they recon grey is still available

29. Cant belive they dropped OY and kept two types of white!!! Like theyres any difference between arctic and glacier !

30. Oyster has been dropped on the Megane in general, not just the 275, it's going to be replaced with 'Titanium' in 2015, weather that will be before trophy production ends remains to be seen....

31. Having ordered mine in oyster grey, I'm not sure weather it being dropped is a good thing or not. I guess not many people spec it.

Having said that, there is 2 guys on Pistonheads that have taken delivery of their Trophy-R's, both of which are in Oyster Grey - seem to be the first in the UK with cars.

32. This is from Renault about KNG no longer available.

Screenshot (8).png

33. Harratts offered me £9350 on my 250 for this black one and said i could have it in 6 days

but no renault 4 offer thing with the 0% interest

34. Sounds like someones tempted !

35. I am very tempted but dont know about this one (like said its been used as the pool car where anyone uses it for the night day)

36. My thoughts exactly Phil that's why I went down the new route !

37. For all of you that have ordered the 275, who are you insuring it with?
    Ive got my mk2 Megane with green light but they won't insure the 275 as their max value is 20.000
    id have liked to have stuck with green light because there price was extremely cheap for my 225 and I've heard nothing but good things about them

38. Did mine through Aviva. No extra cost over my old RS250 Cup :smile: