275 275 - Same Exhaust System as 265?

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by StephenW, Nov 24, 2017.

1. Hi, I had a search about the forum to see if I could answer this question prior to posting this without success. First of all Hi to all as I am a new member. I drive a 2016 red 275 Megane RS (stock non Akrapovic exhaust) and I had been considering a middle box delete on the exhaust but am now leaning towards a cat back custom exhaust. I have my eye on either a Milltek or CGR cat back system. I presume, but wanted to ask, that any system designed for the 265 will fit the 275 as they are virtually the same? Any advice or thoughts would be appreciated.

2. cgrautomotive

cgrautomotive RSM Trader

Just replied to your email Stephen, but for the benefit of everyone they fit the RS250, RS265, and RS275 :blush:

3. Thats great, thanks for such a swift response. Sorry did not realise that you were on the forum or I would have not sent the email to your website.

4. cgrautomotive

cgrautomotive RSM Trader

No problem! we're probably more responsive on email anyway.

5. A cgr exhaust is miles better quality to a miltek, I'd go for a cgr if it was me.

6. How much for a 3" non resonated Stainless exhaust system from your Charlie?

7. cgrautomotive

cgrautomotive RSM Trader

Hi guys!

Our systems start at £870 + postage or fitting for a single round silencer exhaust system (we don't deal in non-res or resonated as it's quite misleading, we just put bigger or smaller silencers when needed!).

We also offer oval rear silencer options (a touch quieter), extra front silencers or a combination of anything.

We can pretty much customise an exhaust to be anything you'd like and the cost will vary, it's very rare two orders are the same price so it's worth just firing us an e-mail telling us exactly what you want, and we will work with you to get the perfect set-up.

We've done everything from absolute ear destroying screamers that still don't drone on the motorway, to systems quieter than factory without adding any further restriction compared to the louder systems, so anything is possible!

Cheers and anymore questions don't hesitate to ask :blush:

Jimbob 2705 likes this.
  8. I have had a couple of recommendations for CGR. Any other thoughts on Milltek if any members have Milltek fitted. Thanks.

9. Or any other manufacturer’s system? Thanks

10. How much extra would it cost if you wanted a drop in cat just to pass an mot, then put it back as a straight pipe

11. cgrautomotive

cgrautomotive RSM Trader

We can do tunnel mounted sports cats on a set of V-bands + a delete pipe so you can easily swap it in and out within 5-10 minutes on your drive with a single socket. It's a £350 extra

12. Love my CGR system, top quality and sounds nice and aggressive too. One of my favourite mods

cgrautomotive likes this.