275 Cup S (66 plate) for sale with Ohlins, Recaros, Steev alloys etc. One owner and always garaged.

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by JD68, Aug 7, 2020.

1. One of the last cars to be registered (September 2016) and fitted with over £7000 of options including:-

Full leather interior with Recaro seats. £1,300
    Ohlins adjustable Road & Track dampers. £2,000
    19” STEEV Speedline alloy wheels (gloss black/red rim) with Michelin Cup 2 tyres. £2,000
    R-LINK Multimedia system (including DAB radio) with V2 on board performance tracking. £695
    TomTom LIVE 3 year subscription. £150
    Alcantara steering wheel, gear lever and hand brake. £300
    Hands free keycard. £250
    Mercury Grey metallic paint. £525

Original list price £31,700. Current mileage is 24,500 and I’m looking for £15,900. Private plate not included.
    The supplying main dealer did the first service in September 2018 and the second in June 2020. The warranty runs to 19th September 2020.

I did purchase a second set of wheels (18” Tibor), which were not brand new so have quite a few scuffs. The Michelin PS4 tyres on those have done around 15,000 miles.
    The 19” STEEV alloys have been on the car for less than 6,000 miles so are still on the original Cup 2 tyres.

I bought this car new to replace my previous RenaultSport Megane R26, which I enjoyed for over 100,000 miles.
    However the Cup S has been a second car so only occasionally used for work (hence the low mileage) and generally done long trips for holidays and motoring weekends with friends.
    It is always garaged and in excellent condition throughout.

After fifteen years with RenaultSports – Clio Trophy, Megane R26 and the Cup S, I am still a great fan but have been persuaded that we need a car with a few more “creature comforts” such as memory seats and auto gearbox etc. so have finally bought a small SUV. However, I’ve recently had a tow bar fitted to do more trackdays with the Caterham I share with a friend so I’m not going completely soft……

IMG_6118.JPG
    IMG_6116.JPG
    IMG_3139.jpeg
    IMG_4323.jpeg
    IMG_4321.jpeg
    IMG_4329.jpeg
    IMG_4328.jpeg
    IMG_4331.jpeg
    IMG_4325.jpeg
    IMG_4326.jpeg
    IMG_4332.jpeg

Attached Files:

christophe ripley, Jamie230 and Beau like this.
  2. Lovely that

3. PM sent.

4. lovely. Shame this wasn't a year ago!

5. Sent you a PM

6. Many thanks for all the messages. I’m sorry to see the car go but very happy it has found a new enthusiastic owner via this forum. It was a pleasure doing business with a fellow petrol-head who made the whole process as painless as possible!

7. Nice to see a good spec car get spec intrest.

Good to see a private sale too.

8. I was lucky enough to buy this Cup S, to say the original owner was a true enthusiast would be an under statement, and a real gentleman to do business with. And i intend to continue with the meticulous upkeep that it's had to date.
    I'm coming from an R26 (will be up for sale on here shortly) which i liked so much that i've kept it for over 3 years and enjoyed every minute, however, it got me thinking how the MK 3 would stack up, i can say it feels like the F1 turned up to 11, extremely impressive!

Davis42 likes this.
  9. You are right there.

Had an r26 7 years ago for 4 years had a couple of bmws inbetween. I still think the r26 was the best all rounder I have owned. Best value, performance economy, practicality whilst looking special. It was white when no one else was buying white cars.

The 275 builds on that. But the spec you have just makes it a great package.

Davis42 likes this.