265 250 vs 265/275 wishbones

Discussion in 'Suspension, Brakes, Wheels & Tyres section' started by DV8, Jul 31, 2021.

1. DV8

DV8

I've searched and seen this has been covered before but without an answer. Is there any difference between the two wishbones or are they interchangeable? There's a huge price difference between the two options so just checking?

265/275:
    Nearside: 545016412R
    Offside: 545003472R

250:
    Nearside: 545010011R
    Offside: 545000010R

2. Hi,
    They are interchangeable. I’ve only just done a suspension refresh on my 275. The ones that came off the car and the ones I fitted were both the 250 version. No issues what so ever. I’m led to believe that the 275 versions are slightly lighter. Might as well spend the extra £200 pounds on further suspension parts that really make a noticeable difference.
    Kev

DV8 likes this.
  3. DV8

DV8

That’s ideal, thanks for confirming.

I just recently fitted AST 5100 (and had to replace the Aircon compressor and battery) so could do with a saving.

4. How many miles were on your car when you did the refresh? I don’t think mine is a sharp as it should be.

5. Hi,
    Mine had 40,000 on the clock. It wasn't that bad but I was fitting coil overs so I replaced the lot. The anti rotation and drop links were toast but the rest seemed OK. It feels good now but difficult to compare as now has the coilovers.
    Kev.

6. Thanks, mines on 50k so do with a refresh. What coilovers did you go for?

7. KW Clubsports. My previous Megane had BC''s which were fine.

8. I was thinking of going for the clubsports, the onlins feel too soft when really pressing on.