250 rear wiper

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by mrsixxxx, Aug 3, 2014.

1. Looking for some help, My rear wiper has packed in for the second time, first time replaced under warranty this time out of warranty. I have removed all the 4 screws on the boot to access the wiper motor but the plastic cover still seems to be held firm , what am I missing and has anyone else had problems with their rear wiper acting randomly and stopping wherever it wants ?

2. If replaced under warranty, then you have additional 12 months of warranty for that part since repair occurred.

3. The rear wiper is suppose to intermittedly go on and off, it timed, unless switched off. Turn once to turn on, then again to turn off.

4. yeah I realise that but by intermittent I mean it will go back and forth two or three times then stop anywhere , then it might take fifteen minutes before you can get it to move again and have it stop in some other random position.

5. thought about that but some other posts suggest that the warranty relates to the car not individual parts so therefore once the cars warranty runs out parts are no longer covered regardless of how recent they were installed