250/265 - Recaro Sportster CS seats

Discussion in 'Car Parts For Sale' started by Sargara, Oct 24, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all,

Looking to return the car to standard which means I'm after a pair of "normal" seats + cash my way for the Recaros. For those unaware these Recaro Sportsters are originally from a Clio197 that I sourced via ebay and fitted in my Meg250 Cup. Guide here:
    http://www.meganesport.net/community/showthread.php?66298-250-265-How-to-Install-Clio-Recaros

All the work has been done so the Recaros are now essentially plug/play for any other Mk3 Megane. However there is a negative, and that it appears that I was sold a slightly twisted passenger Recaro that fits but its ability to slide freely is restricted. Therefore It only moves with some effort/force and it means access to the rear from the passenger side is not easy.

The seats are still in good condition and the bolsters have not worn through.

emmeet2.jpg

Drivers Side:
    lzyi.jpg
    qs2v.jpg

Passenger Side:
    ojbm.jpg
    b93e.jpg

I appreciate the hassle of having to swap and them not being ideal so this is reflected in the price; I'm asking for £700 + Your seats.

2. Are there still for sale ??

3. No they are still in the car. I'm not selling them at the moment, I changed my mind as the Meg is staying for the time being at least.

4. Bump.

> Update <

As my car is up for sale currently.... IF it doesn't sell and I end up chopping it in would anyone be interested in these? It wont affect my part-ex price either way. I would still need your 250/265 seats in part-ex regardless.

5. Hello,

Is this offer still available?

S.

6. Nope. I dont even have the car anymore, it sold with the seats in it :smile:

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.