250 & 265 picture thread

Discussion in 'Megane Media' started by Joeh, Sep 13, 2014.

1. I know this fella on my instagram (louu_is) is running 17's. 17x9 et45

8a85d455c7dca3e47b7c4b0daeb668d4.jpg

2. There's a YouTube guy called xthilox that also runs 17's

3. He was one of the chaps I was chatting too, cracking car

4. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

Ah yeah i know Louis and Thilo's cars, Both running setups by Raeder. Superb cars.

5. The 18inch Tibor wheels are heavier than the 19inch speedlines on the 275, don't let the extra size fool you into thinking it means lighter guys

6. Same as e46 m3 19s are lighter then the cast 18s

7. 17956057826_fe90b79dfc_h_zpshbm8yytn.jpg

8. MY Megane RS from Argentina

My RS from Argentina!

bgxxxh.jpg

6sb24w.jpg

14bnh9k.jpg

Attached Files:

9. RB8 looks fantastic - welcome along.

10. Love the yellow! Maybe get the calipers done to match?

11. What wheels and suspension set up are you running now bud? Spacers? Stance looks spot on :cool: Any normal side view pics of your car with the new wheels?

12. Little rip round the world famous loch tonight, would be rude not to since the weather was nice and it's on my doorstep. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

13. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

How are the roads on that side of the Loch Mike? I quite enjoy my weekly blast down through Drum etc but its busy as fuck during the day

14. Aye they're good, hardly any traffic but it's all single track with passing places.

15. Thanks bro, 18x7.5 et42 enkei nt03RR woth 235 40 18 federal 595 rs-r tyres, cup shocks and h&r springs but will be getting coilovers soon

IMG_20150518_144236_zps303aed58.jpg [​IMG]

16. Looks good buddy. Just how it should IMHO. :smiley:

17. As Mike said, some single track but worth it for the roads once you are past Gorthleck. Won't save you any time but pretty scenic as an alternative. Think I've passed you a couple of times, once in Inverness a few weeks back if my memory serves me correctly!

18. Great road that. Drove that in my Caterham two summers ago.

It's great when you come out at the Western end over the mountains, stunning place!

19. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

Aye you did, Was on my way back up to Nairn.

I might give the other side a blast at some point then