250 & 265 picture thread

Discussion in 'Megane Media' started by Joeh, Sep 13, 2014.

1. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

That looks under compression so i doubt it actually sits that low.

2. Jamie, that pic in rain, is that a full height front plate or 3/4 height? Looks like it doesn't obscure air to the intercooler like mine.

3. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

Full sized mate, Pressed plate fits in the recess

4. and

and

Yes you are right Jamie! At the back it was lowered to max but in front I kept it in the middle of KW recommended setup.

5. Gave the megane a clean.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Gave the filthy girl a wash today. Quite pleased with the results. I used juicy detailing snow foam, dodo juice clay pad, dodo juice basics of bling prep polish and dodo juice blue velvet wax.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423410983.651512.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423411004.357135.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423411027.471707.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423411073.561457.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423411102.614869.jpg

7. Nice work - that looks great.

8. Thanks. Unfortunately it won't last long with all the salt on the roads!

9. Just did mine, gona hate the fact itll be filthy again in 2mins !

10. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Ain't that the truth. The faster you drive, the more the negative air pressure sucks the crap up too...

Mine was washed yesterday ready for polishing & waxing today but it's been so foggy that the car has been covered in water all day :worried:

13. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

15. Sorry for photo quality - only had my phone and it was getting dark (Z1 compact is crap at low light photos)

Attached Files:

16. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

I think that Capsicum owners are the only ones i am jealous off in regards to colour. Looks superb in it.

17. Thanks, this was just after a well overdue cleaning. Don't get the chance to clean it as often as i would like to. When i do though, really appreciate the car and colour, glad i chose it over white!

18. +1, the red looks brilliant on any RS model.

19. 346vsrb.jpg

Freshly washed today.

20. Looks stunning

21. [​IMG]

Washed again. The amount I wash this thing!

22. It's a never ending process at this time of year isn't it?! One of the downsides of using your pride and joy as a daily runner :smile:

23. e15beeed7efdd4b4f1e0f5340f456a7d.jpg

Third wash this week!

24. That's commitment, right there :smile:

Hardly seems any point right now for a daily driver :worried:

25. I know tell me about it, right nightmare

26. The only downside :smile:

27. Feirny

Feirny RSM Admin

Now on the lookout for a OG or SY 250 thanks to this thread!

28. What a brilliant thread this is!! Some fantastic looking Megs in here.

As a result I am definitely going to be removing the Megane badges and black out my exhaust surround!

29. Does look great in silver, never seen a silver 250 on the road, not many registered in the UK...

That second pics makes me so thankful for my garage! :blush:

30. Where you getting the exhaust surround from? Luckily mine come with the 'megane' de-badged and I got the Renault diamonds off eBay.

31. I love it in silver.. accentuates the black accents on the car more IMO. I've not seen another silver one on the road before :smile:

32. Feirny

Feirny RSM Admin

There's a nice silver one on PH at the minute, I could be tempted by it.

33. Was thinking of either trying to find a second hand one or alternatively, shut my eyes open my wallet and hand Streamline £180 for a carbon fibre one!

34. Mental money! I'm thinking of getting mine dipped or I'll probably end up spraying it myself. I don't want it to look lost in the diffuser, being silver it stands out

35. I thought that too, but with the badges, the wheels and other bits and bobs being black, the chrome seems to just stick out a bit too much. A few pictures in this thread had made my mind up for me though..... I think!

36. fcafbad54a1ce4d6c80747828e3b2f06.jpg f0e1529a9e96ffc8d02e7c00e42284a6.jpg
    Cracking day for a blast, not a cloud to be seen

37. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

Looks good Mike, cracking day for it as well.

Will need to organise a run while I'm still up here. Need to get my brakes sorted first though