225 Vibration

Discussion in 'Megane Discussion' started by Ashw831, Jun 12, 2016.

1. Cana by one help me please? I have changed all 3 engine mounts and the gearbox top mount but it still vibrates badly when idling! Can anyone think of anything else it could be please?
    Thank you.

2. Same situation. I have just changed all 3 Vibra-technics mounts on my 225...there are a lot of vibration at the start or if the engine is at low rpm. But during the erogation in perfect. About the vibration i think is normal...but there are a lot! Is there nobody whit this "problem"?

3. what type of vibration, fast as in i'm now feeling the engine more connected to chassis with Vibra Technics or a slow off centre type wobble similar to badly balanced wheel ?

4. is it more from cold start?
    Or does it still vibrate badly idling with a warm engine?

5. Fast as in i'm now feeling the engine more connected to chassis.
    Independently from engine cold or hot.

6. Some photos..

Attached Files:

7. Problem improved. I loose the support and the engine is arranged ... vibrations have remained on the frame and the brake pedal but much less. But I think it's normal. These supports are incredibles , especially in the gear shift!

8. you are going to get vibration with those fitted, its normal.

9. Yes it's normal, but now i don't understand why at 3000 rpm (more less) it generale a strong sudden vibration...only during the cut off. All the car vibrates a lot! It's not normal :coldsweat:

10. Did you ever resolve this.
    I've noticed sudden vibration through chassis when deceleration at 3/2.5k and sometimes through Corning when lifting off at this rpm.

11. No! I changed the Vibra-technics mounts with the powerflex inserts for original mounts. They are also hard but more confortable for road use then the Vibra-technics.
    But the vibrations continue to remain ... less strong but near 3000 rpm there are :sob::sob::sob:
    I don't know why...:sweat:

12. I fitted the vibra technics and had this vibration straight away and thought shit that's a bad vibration,I can live with the vibrations but this big one I'm getting on the deceleration,approx 3/2.5k is not right. Never had this issue until fitting these.
    I thought it might be dmf or driveshaft related..
    Is your car lowered?

13. It's strange that other people have not had this issue?
    Have you been living with this problem for almost 2 years?

14. Yes it's not normal...there is something wrong. Somethings about transmission, engine position...whit this mounts the engine can't "move". I fitted the powerflex inserts because are softer but the problem,with less vibrations, remain. The car 2 years ago was stock...now it's lowered but there aren't differences! Yes,only me and you have this situation... :tired: I done some checks but only with the original mounts
    the vibrations at 3000 rpm disappear. I really don't know how help you...:disrelieved: if you have news tell me please:smiley:

15. Yes, 2 years! But with poweflex inserts is better...not normal but much better.