280 2019 Megane RS IV - Internal Condensation

Discussion in 'Exterior & Bodywork' started by TomBoyNI, Oct 31, 2021.

1. Hello again,

Just thought I would ask another question.

Now that the UK weather is on the turn and the days and nights are getting cooler I have noticed by car is very prone to internal condensation.

I’ve been driving for 25 years and never had a car suffer as badly form condensation on the inside of the car.

It takes little to no time for it to start and was just wondering if anyone else experience(s)d this?

The attached pic is after maybe sitting in the drive for 20 minutes yesterday.

Attached Files:

2. I've experienced some unusual condensation too when the glass is dirty from the oils and vapours of the fabrics and plastics inside the car and also fats from using a dirty cloth or spills of other products used in the interior surfaces.

I would sugest you to use a nice window or glass cleaner and a brand new microfiber towel. You have to clean it several times in order to make it cristal clear. If you can notice some marks in the glass when driving in the night, dawn or maybe when other cars beams reflect on you, it's not properly cleaned.

TomBoyNI likes this.
  3. Thanks for the reply.

Fair points too, cheers.