2015 RS 275 Trophy.

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Rob R26r, Oct 22, 2019.

1. I bought this back in April off a fellow member on here. I’ve barely used it, pretty much been in storage due to a long drawn out house move.
    Black.
    20038 miles.
    Ohlins.
    19’ Speedlines fitted with PS4’s.
    RS Monitor V2.
    Reversing Camera.
    Folding mirrors.
    Auto Dim rear view mirror.

Completely standard car apart from Brembo HC discs up front with Performance Friction Z rated pads and Proline 6 piece brake line kit.
    Belts were done early when it went in for a warranty repair under the previous owner.
    I had it serviced after I picked it up as I always do with my cars for piece of mind.

I know it’s not a great time to be selling and I’m in no rush but just thought I’d put it out there. Car is currently buried behind packing boxes in the garage and I’m going to SORN it this weekend.

E4F0BCF1-0A43-4142-A5B1-2A2B9AEB4636.jpeg

More pics can be found here on the for sale ad from when I bought it.

https://rsmegane.com/threads/2015-megane-275-trophy-ohlins-19s-18-000-miles-black-£18-750.18541/

£17,500.

2. Hi Rob, where abouts are you located? And what's the service history like?

3. Essex.
    Main dealer and I had it serviced after I bought it at Mark Fish.

4. This was the best one I could find when I was looking at the same time - I dawdled with man maths calculations and missed out to you by a day.

I’m assuming you don’t want to p/x for a higher mileage one with a lesser spec!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Open to “Sensible” offers now as I’ve found a replacement.

6. Price drop.

£16,500 Ono.

7. If I was in the market I would buy her back in a heartbeat! I thoroughly regret selling that car. GLWS, hopefully she finds another good home.

8. Cheers mate. ​

9. Now £15,500.

10. Deposit Taken

11. Well done, tough time of year to sell a car. Made even harder by election and brexit.

I had been working on the wife since it came up trying to persuade her of the merits of 2 x 275's. Alas not to be.

Great looking car someone has got.

Rob R26r likes this.
  12. Car now sold.

Beau likes this.
  13. Congrats,it was a great looking example

Rob R26r likes this.
  14. Cannot believe no-one asked you what you were replacing it with?

Saw your advert across on M3Cutters. Some cracking E92's at the moment. Maybe tempted back that way myself.

15. ‘Yeah, found another E92. Hopefully picking it up Wednesday :tonguewink:

16. Sneaky. Hope it not that white comp pack that was on there. That sold very quick. Gorgeous.

I was even showing that to the wife when I gave up on double 275 driveway option.

17. :tonguewink: