2012 Megane RS 265|Cup & Lux Packs| LSD|RS Monitor |FSH

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Andy Rowe, Feb 7, 2022.

1. I am about to put my Glacier White Megane RS265 on the market, as due to a change of circumstances, I have another car coming and thought I would post it here first as you guys will appreciate what great machines these are and might know someone looking for a good one.

I purchased the car 4 years ago (from a policeman) and am the third owner. It had covered 57k miles then and is now at just over 91.5k miles (most of these have been my old work commute between Teignmouth and Exeter).

It is a great spec being the Cup chassis (limited-slip differential), together with leather heated seats, Bluetooth, cruise control, keyless entry/exit, auto lights/wipers, LED daytime running lights, dual zone climate control, heated wing mirrors, and has the Renaultsport Monitor (with this you change the throttle map (making it easy to heel & toe), has a G meter, lap timer, and a range of engine gauges).

It is as the original specification, with just the addition of an RS metal gear knob (I still have the original if wanted) and panel air filter. It has not been chipped, tracked, or modified. I have even put the OME Brembo brake disks and pads on it, together with a brand new set of Michelin PS4 tyres on the front (and tracking checked).

It has a full service history (I had the timing belt changed at 65k miles, last service 87k miles), and MOT runs until 22 August 2022. The car has been completely reliable, the only issues I have had is the air conditioning stopping, which was fixed with a new compressor and radiator, and the replacement of the front suspension lower ball joint due to wear (this is quite common).

The black wheels were perfect when I got the car but now have some parking scuffs, and there are some stone chips on the bonnet (due to commuting on a dual carriageway). Apart from that, it is in excellent condition.

If you like driving, then this is a great car for you. It is a hoot to drive and has completely changed my view of how much fun can be had in a front wheel drive car! I will be very sorry to see her go.

£10,500 ono

If you would like any further information before I advertise more widely please let me know (I live in Devon near Teignmouth)

Thanks for looking - Andy RS pic 1.jpg RS pic 2.jpg RS pic 6.jpg RS pic 10.jpg RS pic 7.jpg RS pic 5.jpg

2. Hi All,

Having slept on it over night, to get things moving, if someone is genuinely interested I will accept £9995, as ideally would like to pass it on to an enthusiast.

Many thanks,

Andy

3. ...price now dropped to £8,495 - think this is now a really good price of a clean and tidy 265 - any questions just ask.

4. When were the belts done mate

5. Just checked - They were done at 65,368 miles / 31 October 2018

6. Read fail, you did mention it ha ha.

Let me think it over mate

7. Ok - no problem

8. Have pmd mate.

Thanks.

9. Have just washed and cleaned her - here are some more pics

RS pic 18.jpg RS pic 19.jpg RS pic 20.jpg RS pic 25.jpg RS pic 27.jpg RS pic 31.jpg RS pic 32.jpg RS pic 28.jpg RS pic 29.jpg RS pic 22.jpg RS pic 23.jpg RS pic 30.jpg

Beau likes this.
  10. still available

11. Now sold.

12. My old car. Still looks very tidy.