2011 (61) Megane 250, Oyster Grey, 19.5k miles! Cup & Recaro packs RST Stg 1

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by chris_m250, May 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The time has come for me to put my cherished Renaultsport Megane 250 up for sale. I've owner this car from new, with this being my third Renaultsport car. The car is in excellent condition both inside and out.

The spec is as follows:

2011 (61 plate)
    19,500 miles and rising around 150 miles per week
    Cup Chassis
    Recaro leather seats
    19" speed line alloy wheels
    RS monitor
    Arkamys stereo upgrade
    Visibility pack (xenons, DRL's etc)
    Keyless entry
    RS tuning stage 1 custom remap
    Forge Front Mounted Intercooler
    Renaultsport floor mats with yellow stitching

I had the car remapped by RS tuning in November 2011 after the car had covered 1,800 miles. It made 247bhp pre and 296bhp post remap, I have rolling road print outs which verify this. In September 2012 I had a Forge FMIC fitted.

The car has been serviced twice by Tones Renault (8,850 and 18,754 miles) and recently had the front drivers seat cover replaced under warranty.
    The car has also recently had two new front tyres (OEM continental 5p's) and new front brake pads (OEM Brembo pads).

When I bought the car, I paid a detailer to give the car a Swissvax new car protection detail (some pics below) and I've maintained the quality of the finish through regular detailing ever since.

The car has no parking dents, though there are two small stone chips on the passenger side which I've not yet attempted to polish out. Two of the front wheels have very minor kerb marks (under 10mm long and less than 2mm deep and barely visible unless close up). The car does not suffer from any squeaks or rattles either.

The car has the balance of the manufacurer's warranty outstanding until 29/9/14 which should give, prospective buyers peace of mind.

I'm happy to take any additional pictures that prospective buyers wish, just message me your email address via pm.

£15,750

I'll update this ad with some more pictures over thh next day or so.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Now sold.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.