2004 Megane 225 breaking

Discussion in 'Car Parts For Sale' started by windle`, Jul 30, 2014.

1. Price on both door cards?

2. Price for standard airbox?

3. What kind of condition are the rear discs/bearings in?

4. Probably sell interior whole?

Airbox has had the bottom cut out for more air flow so not stock? £10 + postage?

Rear discs not sure will take pictures of them on my next visit, bearings are fine no grumbles or anything.

5. You got an exhaust?

6. yes full standard exhaust and cat, sounds like there is something inside the cat however so need to see what that is!

7. & dipstick?

8. dip stick and pipe have gone with the engine so cant help with those bits sorry!

just the end of the exhaust tips you mean, would probably go with the exhaust I would think?

9. I just need from the cat back, how much would that be? And can you ship?

Thanks

10. its definitely all there from the cat back, ill get it off when I can to check condition can post it I would think yes

11. Do you have the rear shocks? If so what condition are they in and mileage

12. cool, if it's in good condition how much would you be looking for?

13. Is it alarmed? I just need the alarm sensor from inside the o/s C pillar. Mine was ripped off at some point haha.

14. yes got the shocks the car has 100k but unsure what the shocks have done, I shall remove and get you some pics

let me get the exhaust off first to check its condition and will let you know :smile:

will check c pillar and let you know not a clue to be honest!

15. Is this a 3 door or 5 door.

16. 3 door shell

exhaust isn't quite off yet but looks good condition! not sure if it will squeeze out or you have to remove the rear beam yet.

no alarm sensors on the pillars sorry

17. Pretty sure you have to drop the rear axle, or you can chop it re-join with one of those sleeve thingies

18. That'll be good, the rubber bushes on mine are shot. Thanks

19. Hello bud £5 posted for the 4 under sill rubber bungs?????

20. Oh yeah price on BOV? Posted.

21. not even sure what they are literally underneath each sill? will cost me £5 to post them lol!

BOV what about £25 posted for the BOV and the rubber bungs

22. Nearside rear boot strut. Can I have a price posted please ? Mine failed at the weekend and the boot fell on my swede :worried:

23. Yeah directly under the sill opposite the jacking points. And I take it the DV works spot on with the 225? PM your details please.

24. dump valve was fine yes, but its going on track the engine don't want to be listening to that all day lol ill pm my details over shortly

£10 posted for strut? can have the pair if you want for the same money

25. Any news on the rear shocks mate?

26. Arch liners?

27. Rear shocks look ok from what I can see need to empty the car out to gain access to remove shall do this on next visit. should be able to check condition then

arch liners are damaged sorry mate.

28. Sis you manage to get the exhaust off? Cheers

29. definitely got to drop the axel to get it off in one so taking longer than planed lol but will do and will give you a shout

30. Sounds good mate, let me know condition and price etc when you've done that. Ta

31. Hi again, would you take a fiver for the passenger window switch? Cheers

32. Your inbox is full mate.

33. inbox emptied,

Exhaust nearly off dropping axle was a pain lol

windows switch has sold sorry

34. exhaust is off looks in good useable condition will get some pics today when im down!

35. Have you still got the door bullets, and if so how much?

36. someone on here has been PM about those so have to give him first refusal at the second but will let you know if he doesn't want them

37. Okay, cheers mate. Give us a bell if he doesn't take them.