1 owner Clio trophy

Discussion in 'eBay Items, Pistonheads & Autotrader Ads' started by Ash87, May 17, 2014.

1. Ash87

Ash87 RSM Moderator

2. Wow there holding some money!!!! Nice 182 though.

3. Ash87

Ash87 RSM Moderator

yea prices range tbh at the moment. Few rough ones out there too.

4. I'd honestly snap that up if I had the money.

Your dad has kept that car extremely well.

5. Perhaps a little optimistic at that mileage unless you can sell it to someone that knows the car.

Looks lovely, though! GLWS!

6. Stu

Stu

Looks very nice, always found Clio's too small for me though. That's why I went for the r26.

Mileage means nothing IMO, as long it has been well looked after. I'd much prefer a well used and properly maintained example, than a low mileage garage queen!

7. You're preaching to the choir.

My Clio was the best I test drove when I bought it on 130k and still mechanically good when sold at 165k miles.

That fact doesn't change the mind of the British used car buyer, though.

8. Lovely looking car

9. Mileage means jack on these cars. My current ph1 172 has 140k on the clock and it feels great.

10. Ash87

Ash87 RSM Moderator

Very true mike, lot of used car buyers are all looking for low miles but for someone that knows about rs maintenance etc this is one thats had it all done.

11. Haven't seen any 182 go for that money in a while. It is a beautiful example and best of luck.

12. Haha certainly a step backwards (but I knew it would be). More noisey, less torque and full of rattles so far. Oh and I miss the road presence of the Meg and its gearbox (including 6th) :wink:

I've already had someone PM me on here saying they have put a deposit down on mine, so Ktec looks to have turned it around within 1 week.

13. I watched 1 on eBay the other week go unsold for £2995, I thought that was cheap for one, I know when we had our 182 (2009) the trophys were selling for around 6 compared to 4 for a 182. Funny how prices seem to change.

14. Fair enough, have you got it out on a decent B-Road yet?