£8250 2011 Megane RS 250 Extreme Blue

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by crowdie, Jun 10, 2019.

Tags:
  1. 2011 Renault Megane RS 250

Seen a car I like so time to sell!

Car is an Extreme Blue RS250, 60 plate (Jan 2011) on 54,000 miles. Owned since Jan 2016.

Full service history, most recent was a full service at KTEC in October 2018. At this point KTEC platinum front disks were fitted along with peformance Z rated pads. Recent coils and injectors fitted.

Car has had a clutch and DMF in the last 18 months / ~ 12,000 miles. Cambelt and waterpump has also been changed at the recommended 6 year interval.

Modifications include a Forge Intercooler, Scorpion cat back exhaust, Cobra sport cat, forge recirculation valve, K and N cone filter and uprated sound system. Headlights have been blacked out, interior bulbs have been changed to white LED. Car has been mapped to 324bhp.

Usual marks for a 9 year old car, small dink on driver rear quarter which will pull out but never bothered me enough.

Pilot sport 4 tyres all around, fronts on ~6mm and rears on ~3mm. Wheels would benefit from a refurb.

Nice condition, has TomTom satnav, rear parking sensors, electric leather seats, dual zone climate control.

MOT due soon but I will put it through this week so will be 12 months.

Any questions feel free to PM.

urbgWdzr.jpg

3WnWRxY.jpg

uy7Avs1.jpg

zThQ8Mg.jpg

qTft5pV.jpg

zmRDx7G.jpg

SEtU95D.jpg

2. ** £7899 OVNO **

3. Lol, you only listed it yesterday it will be down to 2k by the end of the week

MegLeeO197 likes this.
  4. Can't Wait:sweatsmile::sweatsmile:

Mikeyjp likes this.
  5. They just arent worth what some people think they are

imprezaworks likes this.
  6. Atleast he has the colour playing in has favor, think there is only about 15 left in the country, I would have loved a blue when I was looking

7. Are they these a 'cup' car?

/Noob.

8. Listed it in other places prior to here. In a bit of a rush to shift it and saw a few others advertised at a lower price and realized I got it wrong. Didn't know I wasn't allowed!

9. So no cup?

10. Nope just the standard chassis

imprezaworks likes this.
  11. ** Now Sold **

imprezaworks and Mikeyjp like this.