Yorkshire RS250!

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by Krissg, Feb 13, 2017.

1. Hey.
    Just done a deal on a 250 today.
    Perfect spec for me, black on black with black leather Recaros.
    Cup chassis and all the major bits done.
    Few bits to do and it will be on the track! :smile: 20170206_102934.png 20170206_102835.png

2. Looks nice, was it the one from Bradford?

3. Yes m
    Ye thats the one mate. Really tidy.

4. I thought about it, but it was a very long drive for me up there. Was also holding out for RS Monitor. Does it go like stink? meant to be running 300bhp?

Last edited: Feb 13, 2017
  5. Ye i was struggling to get one with leather recaros and monitor so just went for this.
    I was dubious over the power figure but it goes bloody well and there is a dyno print out but il have it checked by RS tuning when i have it as theyre local to me.

6. Looks a good one

I had my eye on this, can I ask what you paid?

7. Nice! Try to get the headlights black btw :wink:

8. Ye there a mod called a "joey" not sure if this is common bit basically split the lense and paint the light backs so im on with that haha

9. Looks great in black! Nice buy.

10. Great buy. You don't actually need much for the track. Pads (some are actually happy with oe up to a point), fluid and potentially tyres.

11. Thanks for comments.
    Ye i saw one online in black and just had to find one.
    Its already got new grooved discs and pagid pads. Also 4 eagle F1 tyres so they should see me right for a little.
    Just need some more noise!
    Maybe a mid box chop/decat... or both haha