XL Corbeau Pro Series GRP seat

Discussion in 'Car Parts For Sale' started by ChrisC, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Hi all,

Since I ended up buying 2 new Kevlar seats this one is now no longer needed.

It was bought from Corbeau direct end of last year, it is dated 2015 so has fia date till 2020.
    The seat was used only a handful of times and then was inspected by Corbeau fully before being sold on.
    Due to it being use there are some slight marks/scuffs on the side from the side mounts. These are barely visible with sidemounts on, they could always be touched up if your picky. There are some slight marks underneath the seat too. These are all only cosmetic marks though, the seat looks new otherwise.
    It's an absolutely great seat, really holds you in place and is quite comfy too which I was surprised about.
    I also have a pair of brand new Corbeau steel side mounts I bought at the same time as the seat, these have only been bolted to the seat and have sat in the bedroom since so are basically brand new.

I was hoping to just get back what I paid for them really, so I'd be after £320 for them
    also I was looking for collection only on these ideally. They can be collected from LE9 earl Shilton. Or i can always take it work for collection in Coventry CV6

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Any questions or if you want more pics feel free to message me

thanks

Chris

2. What mountings do they have? Which car did you have them in?

3. They come with the Corbeau side mounts as pictured. But you will still require a subframe to fit this aswell.
    I actually haven't had this perticular seat fitted to mine, but I have a pair of carbon Kevlar pro series currently fitted (which is why this is for sale)

4. Weekend bump
    £300 for one seat and Corbeau side mounts

Just to add, to clear any info up. This seat was used for 2 races for a team that Corbeau sponser as a temp seat whilst their new seats were being made. The seat was then rechecked over by Corbeau before being sold to me. I have not used it since buying it

5. Still got this seat if anybody is interested