Would you buy this Trophy?

Discussion in 'Megane Discussion' started by Simonas, Jan 15, 2015.

1. Been to see a 05 Trophy tonight no 311.

http://www.gumtree.com/p/renault/20...aultsport-trophy-ltd-no-311-of-500/1095890380

It's up for £3500 and has 76000 miles with service stamps at 17,28,46,51,68k miles. Says timing belt and pulleys done at 48k miles. It has new f1 eagle tyres on all round and it looks decent bar a badly kerbed front passenger wheel ( how much to refurb) and a scuff on front spot light and on the side, no dents or rust and under bonnet and boot there are no signs of crash damage etc. Insides tidy and no sign of excess wear on drivers seat etc.

It drives nice changes gear well no excess smoke etc but I have no megane experience to compare too

I cant wait to get one I loved driving it

2. Tyres cost in the region of £1000[​IMG]

3. As james says if there willing to pay for decent tires you can assume its been looked after apart from bad driving (wheels).

4. I know this car.. He is a member on here. He has looked after it

5. Those tyres are about 600 are about 500 all in but its very rare to get 4 new tyres let alone premium so its a very good sign indeed

6. how much are they worth?

7. can you remember his username?

8. That cars was on here for sale not long back but was advertised with 97k on it???????

9. Although on here it number 131 but there the same pictures??

10. Username is Minchy131. Check the cars for sale thread its still on first page, maybe 8/10 places down.

11. Minchies car has just been bought by a lad in Maidstone. He came & bought my r26 interior last weekend so probably not the same car.
    Lee

12. It isn't been chatting to Minchy on here, he was interested to know why the lads using one of his pics though ha ha

13. Definitely something wrong if he's using other people's photos.

I wouldn't go anywhere near it.