Wife's new car...?

Discussion in 'Other Automotive Brands' started by moono16v, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Good afternoon all.

My wife gets her car on the superb deal NHS lease.

Were trying for kids at the moment so we want it to be 5 door, a decent-ish size to fit a buggie in etc. And we want it to be 4 wheel drive but still a decent performance car!

She loves the new type R (I know it's not 4 wheel) but she hated the seats. My recaros are tricky to get in and out of but these were ridiculous! Still not a no but a possible.

A45 will be my next one so that's out.

She doesn't like the R as they too common and my mate and brother has one, she's not into the S1 or S3 or any audis for that matter.

Anyone got any good ideas? Bear in mind it doesn't have to be performance but something nice at least :smile:

2. porsche macan ?

moono16v likes this.
  3. Why 4wd ?

4. BMW 320i M-Sport x-drive touring?

moono16v likes this.
  5. Where we live we get heavy snow and she 'has' to get to work.

Like the idea of a Macan but i would imagine that would be a very lot of cash!

6. The last thing you want in the snow is 4wd unless you're on winters, otherwise you know when you start but not when you stop. And if you're on winters you might as well be in a 2wd as it also opens more choice.

RHK3 likes this.
  7. I also have a 4wd on winters for when it snows.... (old defender). I
    need to get to work everyday or the world ends!!
    Being honest, It's not the snow that's the issue... it's everyone else who tackles it without winter tyres.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk