250 Where can I get a sports cat?

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by Danno, Nov 5, 2018.

1. I can’t seem to find anyone that sells it. Kam racing list one but when you go on it it’s just a decat. I’m after one which takes up the existing place so I don’t have to modify the exhaust. I want to replace it once and that’s it, leave it on there.

2. Danno likes this.
  3. CGR, ktec, rs tuning all sell sports cats.

Danno likes this.
  4. Thanks. I’ve found RSTunings one at £396 and ktecs at £479. Rstuning is 3” while ktec is 5”. Does anyone have Dyno information on either to show what sort of power can be released without a decat but with a sports cat? Or any opinions on either. I’m adamant I want to keep the cat for mot time so decatting isn’t an option lol.

5. Sports cat, stock air box and airtec intercooler.

DC9B25BB-82B4-428B-979B-CC902202A227.jpeg

Danno likes this.
  6. That’s sick! Is it your car? Assuming it’s the RSTuning cat....

7. Yeah my car, the sports cat was second hand off eBay. It looks like a scorpion decat with a cat welded in the middle but it seems do to the job lol.

8. Don't know why you want one, epic waste of money

9. He said he wants it for mot time if you read further up.

10. No he has not, he said he does not want a decat, because of mots

11. Pure motorsport have one as well

12. I had a cgr 200cell sport cat fitted to mine sounds great in my opinion! I had mot other day just scraped threw on the emissions so make sure you give the car a good thrashing before mot time if you going down sports cat route to be safe side on getting threw mot.

13. Thanks. Put an offer in on it.

James265trophy likes this.