When someone else drives your car ?

Discussion in 'Megane Discussion' started by evojkp, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Seen the following video on youtube yesterday and could not help wondering what the owner thought of someone who he is paying for a service after he takes the car and does a video like this.

Personally I'd be pretty annoyed. When I collect a customers car for detailing, I'm always mindful/ respectful that its someone elses pride and joy and would never put it at risk....maybe thats just me. He may also have had the owners permission, which I'm sure was the case.

It's more and more common on youtube now....must be the new way of getting subs and likes (=£££'s)

2. Yeah, that’s not the way to drive a customers car! It isn’t anything too serious but it’s not really what you would want when you give someone your car to work on.

3. Yeah nothing over the top, just not right, but I did enjoy the in-car footage :grin:

4. No it's not right, i just hope the owner gave his permission, if not he want's hanging, no respect :rage:

5. certainly not how i would like my car treated .they are racing for one which is just ridiculous.shame on them

6. If I discovered this had happened to my car while in the care of a service centre or detailer, it would be extremely unlikely you’d find the place open tomorrow!

7. Guess it’s about perspective, to some folks a motor vehicle is more a fashion accessory than pride and joy, handing keys over with instructions to collect clean and return is of no concern.

8. I presume they had asked the owner, you can't be that stupid to film it and then stick it on YouTube.