What's your thoughts on this wheel colour combo

Discussion in 'Megane Discussion' started by Minchy131, Nov 30, 2015.

1. Put a post the other day asking if anyone would be able to photo shop my wheels and I've managed to get someone to do just that to as close as possible to what I want!

So what's your thoughts? I'm not to fussed on the strip on the lower front lip more the wheels, but it does look nice!
    Before and after pics.
    16fcf210f59306355dca1d9be880cf4d.jpg
    c57a3f09dec4e5b132712900ac3645f3.jpg
    Oh and the wheels will be done gloss black!

chappers2000 likes this.
  2. What's the name of that V shaped lip?
    Anyway, I like your idea. Would paint the whole lip like on the RBR RS with mister Vettel. I wouldn't do the spoiler like Renault did though that's a bit too hideous while your idea is cool! Fits the callipers too.

3. It's the aero blade or something along those lines. There was a guy who painted the whole thing yellow and yellow wheels and mirrors, it looked a bit vomit like for me!

4. I would get wheels and blade done mate, looks good that IMO

5. Not to sure on painting the whole lip but maybe just a strip on the front, think I'm defo going to do the wheels tho! I've just ordered some rs side decals so I'll see what that looks like first, I don't want to to look chav!

6. Just greedy having 2 Megane's lol

7. Wish I still had that trophy, loved it to bits! But just couldn't afford to run them both. That was sold a year ago, I believe it's been sold on twice after that shame really it's a great car. Think I'll keep an eye on it! You never know I might buy it back if it goes up for sale again lol

It felt great having 2 sat on the drive tho

8. Not my cuppa tea, sorry.

9. I like it Minchy, check my posts called "a little bit more colour" if you want to see what it would look like with full blade. I actually wanted to do burnt orange but couldn't find right colour. anyway I like it, goes well with the white.

10. I think the original colour but with the yellow band would look awesome.
    However, that does look good :smile:

11. Wow can't believe this is still going!

I sold the car over a year ago and I ended up getting the full lip done in yellow and the outer A posts in black, I'll see if I can dig up an old photo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. [​IMG]

13. Looks good with matching callipers. Not into a posts and roof though.

Minchy131 likes this.
  14. I liked it when I had it, but that's just my opinion.

This is my new whip now [emoji16][​IMG]