What do you think

Discussion in 'Megane Discussion' started by Jon Birkett, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Had my Jester Creation Trophy Esq side stripes put on 66efce5b7111549f56904864bb47b61e.jpg 5964b0638650c60041b5ce07795cfddc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chappers2000 likes this.
  2. Seen worse. Normally 6inch high lettering with the words ' Vectra' involved.

3. "Stance Nation"

Jon Birkett likes this.
  4. Ha ha that's funny

5. I think they look great and tie in the black and white.

6. Cheers I am rather pleased with them. Not to everyone's taste but that's great.

7. I like it. Do you have any more photos from further away? I have the trophy silver stripes and wondered if I should get the roof done like yours...... not sure it would work as well as yours does with your black decals.

8. 9777921d0d80fb15a333fec616f20e93.jpg see how this looks was it the roof you wanted to see?

9. a little better

51d8175d0f0dc431b07e3ac687556862.jpg

10. Looks lovely to me mate​

Jon Birkett likes this.
  11. Looks good. I've struggled whether to keep mine on my car or take them off. I set my mind to removing them, then after a good clean, I think they look good and leave them.

Jon Birkett likes this.
  12. I've had these for several months and had them just done I immediately liked them bit trophy like but just like the different look

13. Nice job, thanks for the pics

14. It's a bit of a nice way to make your car stand out a bit in the crowd. Nice job. I am a fan of a sticker or two. Maybe try some red ones

Jon Birkett likes this.
  15. Absolutely I was going red wheels but it isn't a trophy R so reigned that idea in. It was for sale but keeping it now happy with the results

16. Hmmmm these new shape meganes are definitely growing on me

17. New shape from 7 years ago :wink:

Jon Birkett likes this.
  18. Haha yes. Until I got my current megane and joined this forum I never even noticed the newer shape Megane even existed. At first I thought it was a bit ugly but I must admit it is really growing on me now as a very capable little track car. If the right one comes along I might switch out to one in the new year. My R26 is brilluant but will see how it goes.

19. I am really impressed with mine it's quick comfortable and as good to drive as some much more expensive cars I've had. Even lotus and Porsche. I guess lotus is different but as a data to day fast car the meg is brilliant

Cazper likes this.