Webuyanycar.crap

Discussion in 'Megane Discussion' started by Zs_phil, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Hi all seen an advert on tv the otherday for this company as always and always thought they made crap offers so tried it out

for my 2010 rs250 cup with recaros blah blah an amazing

£7750
    i was right they do make crap offers :smiley:

2. Hi phil
    This was my offer from them=
    Your valuation of £11,410
    MEGANE RS 250 FF 2400MLS

3. That's shocking, I thought they claimed to offer a better deal than part ex!

4. I put in the details for my 2011 m3 competition with 21k miles.
    How much...........

26k. :confused:

Lee

5. Big difference there carl even though your miles are considerably lower

6. Sorry it should have been 24000:blush:
    But that's the valuation they gave me (with the correct milage)

7. Even worse if you go down to meet they will knock another five hundred or so off for "problems " that they find when inspecting the car it's a joke they just cash in on people who are desperate to get rid

8. I must admit that webuyanycar has never offered me a good deal on any of my cars. I reckon the only time they give a good price is when they want/need people to give them a good review for the latest tv advert.

9. This is why I heard. Once you are down there, it would be difficult to walk away without selling, so they take advantage.

As for offering better than part-ex, what they are saying is that by going to them and getting cash then you could get a better deal on your new car. They say nothing about giving better than part-ex.

10. I thought about using these guys when I had my 172. It was 8 years old with 90,000m and they offered me just over 1k. I part ex it against a 350z and had 2k for it.

11. Total crap prices. Chuck it on eBay with no reserve and you'd get more!

12. My 2005 225 Trophy, 40k, full service history etc............£2,600!!! hahahaha Bunch of muppets.

My other 225, 3250 miles on the clock, full service history......£3,145!

I suspect if you have a car they'd shift easily, something like a Focus Diesel with under average miles would get a decent valuation. Not a fast, thirsty, expensive to run hot hatch I guess.

13. Thought I'd try this to see and I got offered 4900 for my 07 r26 with frsh and 55k and I'm the second owner

14. The company used to be owned by Carcraft, and any good, late year cars they put in their showrooms, and anything else was sent to auction. Below trade prices are offered, as it generally made top trade price at auction at least. They have recently sold out to BCA (British Car Auctions) so that's where it goes now............