Very swanky!

Discussion in 'New to the Club? Why not introduce yourself?' started by IceKold0, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Ooooooo errrrr! Isn't this a very pretty new site!

Whoever designed this could do with a shiny medal!

2. Naith

Naith RSM Admin

We roped in bill gates for a few days. this site can actually remap your car whilst you type!

3. you need to put a disclaimer in that comment mate!!!!

4. Naith

Naith RSM Admin

god i know, i shouldnt have said that.

5. The Boosh!

The Boosh! RSM Admin

Nik put in all the hard work. It's definitely paid off, the site looks great.

6. Nik

Nik RSM Admin

:smile: Good to hear.

More photos will be coming on the header by the way, it won't always be a yellow one lol. Just need some very wide shots otherwise i have to create 70% of the image from nothing.

7. Stevie

Stevie Events Coordinator

Welcome to the club, Nik has done an outstanding job :smile:

8. If you can, put a random image selector in the header code and whenever the page is refreshed it'll select an image from a folder of your choice... i.e. keep all the banner images in the same folder... I do PHP coding :wink:

9. Out of interest, are the coloured stripes (orangeblueredyellow) a historic RenaultSport thing and/or is it a reference to the usual car colours? They seem to crop up on a few sites, but not on recent Renault products.

10. The Boosh!

The Boosh! RSM Admin

They were chosen for this site as they're the flagship colours for the Megane, really. The colours on the other sites i.e yellow blue red, have no historical relevance at all really. They were first seen on the the Renaultsport products as old on the seats under the logo.

11. Nik

Nik RSM Admin

It already does that, the header image is rotate.php. There are only two at the moment though so rotation isn't very noticeable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2