VBD Lowered Recaro adaptors for R26 Trendline seats

Discussion in 'Electrical & Interior - Security, ICE, Wiring Loom' started by Jon foz, Nov 26, 2017.

1. IMG_0957.JPG IMG_0959.JPG IMG_0960.JPG IMG_0961.JPG IMG_0962.JPG IMG_0964.JPG Here is an update on my current project I'm working on.

These adaptors are designed to replace the factory ones found on the R26 fitted with Recaro Trendline seats.

They give a 63mm drop over the originals.

Produced from 3mm steel laser cut profiles and CNC folded.

These will accept your existing seat belt pre tensioner.

You will need to make minor modifications to your slider handle to gain clearance when using these.

It's a simple case of tweaking the bends on the handle which I carried out by hand.

The adaptors will come finished in black powder coating.

Price is to be confirmed once I place an initial order,that should be this week.

Can members please keep this thread strictly on this topic as to not confuse others with my other products please.

Would love to hear any comments,good or bad or ideas that could improve my design.

Jon

Dale1uk and BEEFTEC like this.
  2. Looking forward to these, a 63mm should really help me feel like I'm sitting in the car, not on it.

Price dependant I'll be on these as soon as they are available

Jon foz likes this.
  3. Me too.

4. Ordered 10 sets today.

I'm hoping to have this initial run ready in the next 2-3 weeks.

Should be able to confirm a price this week.

Jon

grantw and Dale1uk like this.
  5. Hi,the first batch of lowered Recaro adaptors for Trendlines will be ready early next week.

I have 10 sets available.

Price is £220 for full set of adaptors for both front seats.

I am offering an exchange basis on the first few sets of £60.

Making the total £160 to pay.

Post will be £16

Collection welcome from Merseyside.

Any fees to be covered

Cheers

6. E60569C6-4C61-4E42-B8F8-A69375ED5A07.jpeg 1AFF1D80-E35C-4D4D-95BD-3E6A6E9E013D.png C920F945-2B77-417C-8C5E-D7FB9C61D6C2.png 919CCE40-8E6F-4923-8559-F0BB2EB53797.png

7. great mod this. got them fitted today. driving position is so much better. wasn't to sure if it would be noticeable but it really is. Big thanks to Jon with the quick delivery and well packaged also the emails with advice on fitting. going to be so much better on track this Saturday

Jon foz likes this.
  8. Do you still have any left for sale?

Assume theres no issues with rear seat passengers having no foot room?