Uprated intercooler

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Paul21, Nov 8, 2017.

1. After a uprated intercooler for megane 225/r26

Thanks

2. APM

APM RSM Trader

3. I was very undecided about what to go wether to gamble on a cheap 150 quid one or go for an airtec. Took me about 3 weeks to make a decision and i just went for the top one u can get for the monwy so i got an airtec 70mm one for 400 quid and its superb and fits perfectly and also has a built in air scoop / guide. Recommend it enough

4. Being thinking about this for a while. I'll be doing exactly what you've done. Was just looking to see if anybody had one they didn't require. My mate has an airtec on his focus ST. He is impressed it.

Mikey4410 likes this.
  5. My intake temps have gone down so much they really have and the difference in weight and quality is just insane.u wait until u remove ure stock one which weighs virtually naff all and the airtec one is a tank in comparison and works soooo much better. One of best mods i have done definatley. Let me know what u think when u get ures.

Paul21 likes this.
  6. The build quality looks awesome. This will have to wait until the new year though because of Christmas coming up. Im just undecided whether to get the black one with white writing or unpainted with black writing. I am swaying more towards the black, I do like the addition of the scoop.

Mikey4410 likes this.
  7. I would go for the black one with no writing on it. The one with logo can be a little chav looking ,well thats what i think.each to there own.

Paul21 likes this.
  8. Decisions, decisions. I can see where your coming from though.

Mikey4410 likes this.