RS 225 7.5J18 Phase 2 wheels

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by TurboJ, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Looking for a set of decent OEM RS 225 Phase 2 multispoke wheels. 7.5J18 ET68 (non-Cup wheels).

I'm in Finland so international shipping will apply.

Will consider also Cup wheels if the price is right. Mainly looking for a good but not necesserily immaculate set of wheels for winter use - a good price is important and the wheels may not have structural damage apart from the usual scratches from parking etc. Even Clio III 197 / Clio III 200 wheels in 17" diameter might be of use. Or even 225 Phase 1 wheels if you have a good set available for really nice price.

Tyres are of no use/importance to me.

Smart offers are welcome.

2. Turbo J,many sets available on the Meganesport.net,or Rs Megane facebook pages.
    I know you dont do facebook,but you must know someone who does!
    Its by far the most active site for parts..several cars breaking now.

If you really struggle,i can do some looking for you..i am always hunting for parts on there..

3. Thanks mate! I'll check out the FaceBook groups one way or another eventually! It does seem like the ´wanted´section on here doesn't get many views. My problem is if I need used parts they basically must be imported because there are so very few 225s around here and nobody's breaking them since nobody is buying enough used parts to make breaking worthwhile...

4. like i say mate,if you want someone to act as a middle man.I can do that for you if you get stuck.
    lots are put off by sending items abroad,so having a uk buyer is a bit easier for sellers.
    I used to machine the Shortshift modification for the 225/R26.
    We used to send these all over the world,including hong kong,france,belgium and Austrailia.
    KTEC actually copied it for themselves!
    The guys that did my machining have a engineering unit,so sending things via international courier isnt a problem.
    Google my name..will bring up some threads about the shortshift!

225/r26 spares have literally only just started to become more available as these cars are getting old.
    So a lot of people just break now,instead of fixing.

On a different note.when i looked on the RPD website.
    The 225 dampers have a yellow sticker on them,and the R26,green.
    So you would assume the 225 shocks are softer,which might interest you.

TurboJ likes this.
  5. .jpg .jpg modded linkage.

TurboJ likes this.