Renaultsport reg plates

Discussion in 'Exterior & Bodywork' started by Jambo87, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Evening ppl. Need to freshen the plates up and seen some sweet renaultsport plates. But these come just as a surround, where could i take them to get plates reprinted. Would halfords do them.

Cheers jambo

2. Not exactly sure what you are after but I doubt Halfords would do anything than 100% road legal plates and a Renault diamond logo or RenaultSport script would not be allowed. If you just want plates with Renault Sport or something on then try somewhere like FancyPlates or similar. They won't technically be 100% legal but if you have standard size, font and spacing I doubt very much that you'd get pulled for an illegal bit of text at the bottom of the plate or logo.

3. Cheers buddy I'll try them

4. These are the ones i was thinking of

Attached Files:

5. I have those on the back of the trailer and tow car.....but they are made up with advertising for the tow company, they are designed as quick release so you can quickly swap out the plates, never seen any with Renault on them but i think i paid around £10 each for the ones i have

personally i wouldn't bother with them for my other cars

6. i can vid them later if it helps and show how you swap plates etc and how they look on the car

7. Cheers caz that would be great