Remap done

Discussion in 'Mechanical - Engine, Gearbox, Exhaust etc' started by Jambo87, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Well couple of days has gone by since trip to rs tuning for remap. Must say the difference in the car is immense. Standard pulled 251bhp on dyno then would only go to 287bhp, paul found car was running really rich and also misfiring like a twat. So in with a new set of plugs and bang 303 bhp, then couple of more alterations and final figure was 310.6 bhp and 340lb/ft. Just the all round smile factor has returned when ya stamp on the accelerator, and must 3rd gear wow lol. So happy for now but im sure it wont be long before the power becomes the norm and i start looking at bigger stuff lol.

2. Is that with any mods?

3. Up RS tuning for a hybrid turbo, injectors and mapping next month. Can’t wait:grinning:.
    Heard nothing but good about Paul’s mapping skills

4. decat, ktec exhaust , pro alloy cooler and pipercross filter and new plugs.

5. Should be fun mate. Yeah pauls bang on, knows these cars inside out and wont just map a car before making sure its running all ok. I would imagine you'll probs get around the 350-360bhp with them mods buddy. There was a clio in the day before built by Paul running iirc 460 bhp. Imagine that, 460 bhp in a stripped clio lol.

6. Yes, should be quick then. Would be very happy with around 350bhp.

That clio must be rapid. Seen that on their Facebook page.

7. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

Don't expect it to be massively quicker in the real world even with Hybrid power. Been on track in various levels of power in mine and with various other Meg's and once rolling there really isn't that much in them.
    Hence a lot of Ring spec ones run stock maps