Recaro Pole position (10% saving)

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by neilrs, Jul 4, 2016.

1. ADN Motorsport are offering a 10% saving on Recaro Pole Positions if we can get to 8 seats

Assuming two seats per order, that's only 4 people needing to be interested...

http://www.rsmegane.com/threads/recaro-pole-position-seats.11854/#post-130230

There are links to products there, but they can provide seats, side mounts and sliding rails. I've asked if the discount is seats only or applies to all items

1. Neil

Anyone else?

2. ADN have confirmed a 10% discount off all of the products, including rails and sidemounts ! :smile:

3. I will have two seats Neil :smile:

4. Cool!

I've ordered mine but I reckon the guys would retrospectively apply the discount if we get to the 8

Are you looking to order now? Reason I ask is that I have a 4 week lead time on mine (black leather and black suede) so depends how much of a rush you're in

5. I'm not in any rush at all to be honest.

I can wait as long as needed for others to get in on this so we can get the discount :smile:

6. Ok, let's see if there's any more interest :smile:

7. I'm going to take 2 also. Will know in a week when I can make the purchase though.

8. Cool - send me a PM with your email and I'll then tell the guys at ADN so you can get a discount applied somehow (assuming we find one more person who is after a couple of seats!)

They have agreed to apply my discount retrospectively so that's good, hopefully we will make it to 8

They seem to be a great bunch to work with