R26 Rear Quarter Window Decal?

Discussion in 'Exterior & Bodywork' started by Canky, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Anybody know where i can get these from as in the picture as mine was missing when i bought the car. Im guessing Renault would be expensive or only sell the full decals as one no doubt anywhere thats good as the real thing that i could buy?

Im sure someone was selling these on ebay at one point?

DSC04627.jpg

2. Try renault.

91e917e78c1a63d7afdb97fad6a3975e.jpg

I'm looking to replace mine too as they're flaking off.
    Not got around to calling renault yet though.

3. i know but knowing renault they will sell you the whole decal pack which i dont need just the rear quarter window one

4. Sorry, it's a bit small to see but I've highlighted the part number for the rear quarter F1 'laurel' decals.
    You should be able to get them individually.

5. Ah nice mate thanks didnt see that before

6. Just rang renault

£52 plus vat wow cheap then lol

7. Each or pair?

8. One of the lads on here was doing them... @Boardy you got any left over ?

Canky likes this.
  9. matt e

matt e South East RSM Area Rep

are you on facebook? if you are look for this person he can supply them

Capture.JPG

10. are they for both sides then i thought there was just 1 on one window? i assumed there was one so i think the £52 plus vat may have been for one potentially

11. yes i am, cheers pal ill give him a message

12. They have one on each side.

Canky likes this.
  13. Thanks matt for the contact just messaged the guy on facebook and hes posting some out to me really pleased thanks all

matt e likes this.
  14. How much does this guy charge and what's the quality like compared to the originals?

15. IMG_9265.PNG IMG_9264.PNG

£14 for a pair shipped to UK

16. matt e

ive got his front and rear bumper decals and there spot on

36234747462_36a0ddc756_c.jpg DSC_3539 by matt eaton, on Flickr

36265955391_b530a11790_c.jpg DSC_3544 by matt eaton, on Flickr

17. Hhhmmmm I'm tempted!

I'm a bit anal when it comes to stuff like this so I can't decide whether to stick with my flakey originals or go with the replicas.

I can't justify the price tag if the originals at the minute.

18. Don't suppose he does the roof decal? Tempted to remove the black vinyl on my roof that the previous owner fitted and replace it with proper decals.

19. matt e

yeah he does them as well

20. That's great, cheers. Will drop him a message on FB

21. caymanr26

caymanr26 Events Liason

Yeah he does them all - can also get the squares in different colours if preferred

22. Cheers. Already have the genuine front and rear decals so would just be after the standard colour roof decal.

23. Been messaging Wojciech and he does the roof decals for £30 including delivery to the UK :grinning:

Just need to remove the black vinyl wrap on my roof and hope the paintwork's as good as the previous owner said it was prior to him getting it wrapped.......

matt e likes this.
  24. I got a pair of window decals from him, top quality.

25. Yep, received my roof decals last week and the quality looks very good. Just need to try and fit them all in the correct positions now......

26. Does this guy still have these can someone put me in contact with him please??? Really need 2x new ones....

27. I’ve just ordered some a few days ago.

His username on here is arni88.

I pm’d him on here and paid through PayPal.
    £10 for the pair plus £5 postage. He’s in Poland so PayPal charge 89p extra.
    So £15.89 for the pair, delivered.

I’ll let you know my thoughts once they arrive.
    Hopefully next week.

Mikey4410 and CJ88 like this.
  28. Thanks pal will message him now...

29. I've started a conversation with him is that how I should get in touch?? When did you order yours??

30. You could also try him on Facebook, as mentioned earlier in this thread.

To be honest, our conversation on here took a few days but I don’t use Facebook.

I paid on the 7th and he posted on the 8th and said they take 5-7 days to arrive.

CJ88 likes this.
  31. Sorry, yes I just started a conversation with him.

CJ88 likes this.
  32. Does he do Meg III decals? Specifically, Trophy-R? I have a poorly-applied rear l/h 3/4 decal (strip and “Trophy-R”) I want to replace, and the dealer is being dim-witted...can’t find a decal part number.

Edit: maybe I should start by finding the proper part number, if anyone has or can advise the source, please?

33. Messaged him on FB messenger last night.

34. Received mine a few days ago and they look spot on.

I’ve not had chance to offer them up to my originals but hoping to have a look this weekend.

Attached Files: