R26 Rear pads?

Discussion in 'Suspension, Brakes, Wheels & Tyres section' started by Dan-r26, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Need some new pads all round I got a front set of ebc yellows and I'm after some matching rears.
    I've look on eBay and found there are two different part no.
    Are these the correct pads for my r26?
    http://bit.ly/19nzasY

2. Yeah that's the correct part number.

Btw they are cheaper on EBC brakes direct, There £55.11 including shipping :smile:

Every little helps :wink: haha

3. Cheers pal just orders some!

4. Yellow stuff rules :cool:

5. You might want to speak to gazeratti about his ebc pad experience, you may think twice before trusting your life with them :wink:

6. Do tell us? I've got yellow stuff front pads and there were awesome on the track

7. I read that they changed the compounds as there were some bad press. Only heard good things in resent reviews.

8. What bad expierence, share. I got 2 years with them and are asowme

9. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

They changed compounds a while back, Much much better pad now, Same goes for the Orange/Blues.

I know a fair few guys that done testing for EBC and the compounds are so much better.

10. Gazes pads came off the plate on more than one pad and he doesn't even track his.

On iPhone but I'll see if I can the info up later.

11. Gaz fitted EBC Red Stuff and just 14 months later the pads detached from the plate! Luckily someone noticed one and when they removed them they found another detached.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. He barely uses the brakes! Heard of others having the same issues, so wouldn't be my first choice.