Real B.H.P Meg 275?

Discussion in 'Megane Discussion' started by Paddy80, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Just interested to hear what results people have had from standard 275's they've had on a Dyno? Step Daughter is studying in Leeds, good excuse to go to RSTuning and have mine tested! Had a Clio 200 previously but didn't get it on the Dyno as I didn't want to be disappointed! :tongueclosed:

2. Generally spot on a if not more than quoted. My 250 was 255bhp standard, there was few tested like 280bhp. Whether its the same with 275 i dont know.

3. Cheers mate, I'm really intrigued!
    Made the mistake of trying to explain it to my lass, her eyes are rolling! My mistake! :tearsofjoy:

4. My meg 250 just has a mid box chop and pulled 275.

5. Very impressive. I'll be disappointed if I don't make at least 280bhp!!! Obviously there are different variables but good to know they're pulling at least quoted figures. Pity mpg isn't the same!

6. My MPG when just cruising around town to work and back is around 23-24. Nailing it....it doesn’t get much worse and on a good mway drive it’s around 33.

I take the on board MPG computer with a pinch of salt.

7. Sounds similar to mine so far, similar to the 200 too but with much less effort! Fully accept poor economy, no point in not having fun! Depends how often I engage sport mode! I'm sure more is achievable bit life's too short! Minus temperatures aren't helping at the moment either!

8. My 265 was dyno’d stock before remap and was pulling 284!! Now pulls 312 mapped with catback and induction kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Sounds like you've got a very healthy one there! Would be more than happy with those results.

10. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

I know several 265s that are running 280+ stock so id be very surprised if the 275 doesnt run similar

Mikey4410 and Paddy80 like this.