R26 engine and gearbox

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by JamieRS123, Feb 18, 2018.

1. Looking for complete engine and gearbox ideally anything with less than 70k

2. Big Uno

Big Uno RSM Trader

I will have an engine shortly if you dont mind looking for a box sepetately? Its on 80k with nothing wrong with it.

3. Does it come with all ancillaries? How much you looking to get for it?

4. Big Uno

Big Uno RSM Trader

Can come with almost all, I may need a couple of sensors, alternator, injectors and starter. Whats it for? Dont really have a price in mind as I was planning on rebuilding it as a spare, but I will sell it if it helps you out.

5. Ok well I’m looking to do the meg conversion on the clio, so was toying with the idea of just buying a cheap r 26 to have all/most of the parts to hand, my only worry about buying all the parts separate is trying to get hold of the lsd box. And potentially more cost as could sell remaining bits on the r26 if I went with that plan. What would you of done in the engine if you was to rebuild?

6. Big Uno

Big Uno RSM Trader

Ok I see, it may work out cheaper to buy a 225 lump or car and then find the lsd box afterwards.

Rebuild would either be for sale or my car, if for sale depends what somebody wanted, would be pretty serious if its a spare for my car pretty much a repeat of this but with different internals; http://rsmegane.com/threads/big-unos-r26-project-engine-build.15621/