250 Quick RS250 detail

Discussion in 'Detailing' started by Ben Jones, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Been wanting to test out Soft 99 Fusso wax for the last few months and finally got round to a cheeky quick 4 hour detail.

Had to cut quite a few corners today with no time to clay and only a one stage finishing polish but quite happy with what I achieved in a short time. Its been around 10 months since I last detailed it and its unbelievable how much tar you pick up with a white car!

• Snow foamed with Bilt hammer and valet pro mix
    • Tardis Tar Remover
    • Bilt-Hamber Korrosol Iron Fallout Remover
    • Wash 2BM
    • 1 stage polish (CG Hexlogic Green pad and 3M Finesse It Finishing polish)
    • Soft 99 Fusso Wax

Did the old steam on in and plough through and totally forgot to take before and during pics...heres a few afters just before the light deserted me

CFyPZ8J.jpg
    5ZJqU9V.jpg
    Isq6jrj.png
    L70EV1n.png
    cpzwIpZ.jpg
    R0kM3kw.png

Genty, Paul21, YFZ450SE and 2 others like this.
  2. That's the first time I'm seeing mudflaps on the Mégane ..

3. I like the MK2 focus RS with the mudflaps so gave it a try, didn’t like it to begin with but it’s grown on me now and saves a lot of mess on the white paintwork through winter

4. Does look good on the Focus RS! Not sure about the Mégane RS ... but for sure it does help a lot with dirt.

5. Looks good mate! I’ve got mud flaps on mine (all be it mine is black on black) but I think they look alright on meganes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Looks good. Although im not a fan of the flaps

7. Looks terrific. Is it lowered on springs or coilovers?

8. Have you got pictures of how the flaps are fitted? Also link to where you bought them?

9. H&R springs

jimmy likes this.
  10. I just bought universal 4mm thick ones off eBay, somthing like this https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/253488604255

Then you just drill some holes into the flap and plastic wheel arch lining. Dead easy, hardest thing was trying to line it all up and make sure they were at the same height and angle