pictures of different wheels on r6/r26r/225 needed,thanks

Discussion in 'Suspension, Brakes, Wheels & Tyres section' started by Yellow_chris, Oct 5, 2014.

1. i did try looking for a previous thread but I'm either useless at finding them or there isn't one so..

I am looking to see some pictures of different wheels on megs. Not including any standard renault wheels

2. c189be9cddf8a7b4d6baaa2031833e37.jpg

Have a guess.

3. Focus rs wheels...some else suggested them to me but I'm not too keen

4. Neither am I.

I was but seems odd after looking at it.

5. temon dweeks have a nice set of red team dynamic pro race 1.2 but i think id need to get a photoshop before buying them

6. Oz f1's like what's on Tdk Of Naiths?

7. still a bit standard looking though..wanting something a bit different

8. I don't like the pro race 1.2's, I don't like the writing on the lips of them :worried:

9. c4e98c29ac22b3578da6d15212645daf.jpg

??

10. OZ ultralegara will look mint chriss

11. i did look at them, they are nice but quite expensive..around £1000 without tyres 18" matt black

12. Would you rather spend £600 on something you don't really want though chriss, I try never to do that, buy cheap buy twice

13. Tbf you can't go wrong with oe r26 wheels or .R wheels.

My next set will be .R wheels.

14. i have standard r26 wheels but they need a refurb so thought id spend some money on a different set. theres to many choices thats why id like to see some photos :smile: its one thing looking at them online and another seeing them on the car

15. Exactly, I loved the colour of poobah's .R wheels but looking at different wheels there isn't any that really take my fancy.

Laguna coupe the same as the .r wheels?

0e43b6ed37c8e04a4ed2ad1b00d28a34.jpg

16. thats the kind of photos I'm after :smile:. i do like the pro race 1.2

17. Their is 1 of those wheels for sale on face book to get you started , brand new £30 for a megane

18. haha i did see that..if i bought a set i would try and buy it for a spare. I'm not going to rush into buying a set. ill decide over the next week or so

19. Naith

Naith RSM Admin

1be7c7b399a4beececc3e1ee687462cc.jpg

Only a quick shot but yeh OZ F1s. Love em.

20. Naith how low is your car? It pulls them of with how it's sitting.

21. that car just looks great in general, love the 197 skirts on megs

22. Naith

Naith RSM Admin

It's on KW V3s mate but you wouldn't look silly with the wheels and cooksports.

Thanks for the comps chris.

23. That's what I'm thinking, new shocks, cooksports and them.

The f1's are bargain ATM too.

24. how much are they for a set?

25. Look brilliant

26. Where can you get them from.. i've tried searching before and got nada!

27. There's a set on ebay in 18s for £300

28. Really I just had a look and couldn't find any.. you got a linky?

29. Just found them but the fitment is wrong.. meganes are 5x108 or something like that aren't they?

30. That looks bloody fantastic ... spot on.

31. 5b33ef70407d512256a5a05b61f02f89.jpg

32. .R wheels in anthracite

[​IMG]

33. Jesus that looks amazing

34. Yup, it looks perfect.

Think il save for the .R wheels.

35. Mr c you got an item number? Still cannot find them lol

36. Found them... they seem very cheap for OZ's.. are they really genuine? Nath are yours et50 too? Does that mean they'll stick out further? More in line with the arch... as I'd like to put cooksport springs on and in all honesty I'm really considering these! Lol damn you mr c.. :smile:

37. Bargain shame their not 8.5 J

38. Bargain even if their copies , get them bought before I do, you've not got long lol

39. Whats the "j" of r26 wheels.. I just need to know if these will fit my r26.. lol