1. Hey everybody!

noob to the forum. and to tapatalk (may just go back to old school browser though lol)

just purchased my new megane rs 275 Nav today with cup chassis upgrade.

will add some pics tomorrow for ya'll [emoji12]

white with black 18's and I'm sure someone will tell me which ones when I get the pictures up.

Mods to follow over the next couple of weeks:

decat
    mid box removal
    de-badge the fugly megane badge off the back
    lowering springs
    dyno and mapping
    possibly (depends on price) alcantara steering wheel retrieve from royal wheels as another member on here had done recently I believe
    additionally looking for some good on road/track live data monitoring be it digital gauge or additional monitor. still toying with that but no rs monitor (couldn't even throw money at the dealer to upgrade it - factory build option only blah blah )so need another option suggestions welcome. [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. Gavin.

Gavin. RSM Admin

Welcome to the forum!

3. thanks buddy.

4. pictures as promised :smile: love the colour just a ball ache in the current damp conditions so she had her first wash since picking her up on Sunday.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

BIG E and Pyper like this.
  5. Did you do the Cat delete?

6. yes! [emoji12] [​IMG]

7. That's a lovely motor. Welcome.

8. looks like a lighter, i realised your flame thrower when we met in the last midlands meet, when we left i was behind you and as you Revved the engine a couple of time i could see a nice blueish flame coming out of your exhaust, Nice touch, i like it, Shame Diesel don't do that...;-)